The Toronto Real Estate Board has predictions about 2017, the 2017 RV Expo and Sale kicks off in Calgary with some good news for dealers, tire manufacturers are seeing increase costs of materials, a new study underscores the benefits of firewall management tools and the Canadian Federation of Independent Business releases new data. Here’s some interesting news to start off February:
- Toronto’s sizzling real estate market will likely continue to see double-digit increases in housing prices in 2017 according to the Toronto Real Estate Board. Via Business News Network
- Good news for RV dealers: attendance at the 2017 RV Expo and Sale in Calgary has increased 30% over last year as more Calgarians look to vacation within Canada. Via CTV News
- Tire prices haven’t increased since 2012, but manufactures are warning they could be increasing up to 8% due to an increase in the cost of raw materials. Via Truck News
- A new study by FireMon finds that enterprises using firewall management tools are able to respond to cyber breaches more quickly than companies who do not. Via Canadian Underwriter
- Recent data from the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) shows that small business owners in Manitoba are more optimistic than their national peers. Via My Toba
This blog is provided for information only and is not a substitute for professional advice. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information and will not be responsible for any loss arising out of reliance on the information.