My business property 2017-05-18T16:21:51+00:00

Business property standard coverages

We can provide coverage for:

  • Commercial autos
  • Any and all personal vehicles (including motorcycles, snow machines, campers, ATVs etc.)
  • A garage policy, which entails special coverage if your business provides service to customers’ automobiles (i.e. auto repairs)
Inquire now!
Auto Insurance
  • Our commercial property coverage provides protection for your building and its contents such as, equipment, furniture, fixtures, tools, machinery, or property of others. Coverage can also be provided for your property away from your business premises.

    Because every business is different, a Federated Insurance commercial property policy provides the flexibility to protect only the things that require coverage without requiring blanket coverage for everything.

Inquire now!
Commercial Property
  • Your business’ newly acquired vehicles are automatically covered by a blanket fleet endorsement from Federated Insurance (even if you forget to tell us about them until your renewal).
Inquire now!
Vehicle Fleet Insurance
  • Primarily covers employee dishonesty and comprehensive coverage for the loss of money and securities due to robbery, burglary, hold-ups etc. – both at and away from your business premises. Depending on your crime exposures, we can work with you to help you improve your security measures to minimize the exposure to the risk and build solutions specific to your business.
Inquire now!
Comprehensive Crime
  • Specialized protection is available for computerized equipment, whether office computers, laptops, software, data or media, including against artificially generated electric current.
Inquire now!
Computerized Equipment
  • Coverage is included for unlicensed trailers used for storage.
Inquire now!
Storage Trailer Coverage
Talk to an advisor

Have more questions?

Schedule an appointment now with one of our experts and we'll be happy to assist you.
Talk to an advisor
Federated Insurance